Fingering

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
HeaKim
Awesomeness Quotient: Height
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Fingering

Unread post by HeaKim »

So I masturbate regularly I’ve only fingered myself once and i bled a bit but I haven’t fingered myself since then it’s been about a year or two. Do you think it’d be okay to use a dildo or should I keep finger myself till I’m use to it?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Fingering

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi HeaKim,

Whether or not you want to start with fingering and work your way up to a dildo is up to you! Some people find it more comfortable to work up to using a sex toy by using their fingers first. If you're worried about bleeding again, it may help to know that there are a few things you can to do to decrease the chances of pain or bleeding during fingering. One is to make sure you're using plenty of lube, another is to make sure you're aroused before you try inserting anything. You could also use a latex glove or make sure you're fingernails are trimmed, since longer or uncovered nails can sometimes scratch and cause bleeding during masturbation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic