Fingering myself

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
anonymous598
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Fingering myself

Unread post by anonymous598 »

Hi, i’m a 14 year old girl and I have a question about figering myself. Everytime I put a finger in my vagina I don’t really like it, it’s not that it hurts it’s more like my body rejects my finger? If that makes sense. I have tried it multiple times but it’s always the same. I read that it’s normal but I want to try to have pleasure with fingering myself because my friends all do it and I guess i want to do it too.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Fingering myself

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi anonymous598,

If you're finding that trying to masturbate that way isn't enjoyable for you, my recommendation is to try something else. What feels good during masturbation varies from person to person and there's no one, "right" way to do it. So just because your friends talk about masturbating that way doesn't mean that's the way you have to do it. Instead, you may want to try some of the suggestions in this article: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation . How does that sound?

Also, to clarify, when you say your body seems to reject your finger, are you describing something where it seems like the vaginal canal simply doesn't want to let your finger in?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic