Urination During Intercourse

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Dim
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm very open and friendly
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her

Urination During Intercourse

Unread post by Dim »

Hey! So for the last 3 or 4 times that my boyfriend and I have had sex, I have urinated. I know that it was not pre-ejaculation fluid as I was not close to orgasm and it was quite a bit of "fluid".

We have been having sex for only 4 months now and we use a condom everytime. My period should be coming up here at the 1st of the month. I'm not sure whether or not to tell a doctor as I don't think that there is an infection or anything of the sort.

But I know something is up because last night I woke up to having wet the bed for the first time since I was a child.

Help!
Robin
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual/queer, in a complicated sort of way

Re: Urination During Intercourse

Unread post by Robin »

Hi Dim, and welcome to the Scarleteen message boards.

It's not possible for us to say for sure what's going on with your body.

Sometimes, when a person feels like they're urinating during intercourse or other sexual activities, it can be what some people refer to as squirting (although that name is kind of misleading because the output of fluid can be a slow trickle or quick pulse, not just a major squirt). Some people also refer to this as "female" ejaculation. Take a look at this article if you want to learn more. Squirt: On Ejaculation . Does what's described in that article seem to match what you're experiencing?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic