Moaning for Men

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Teenboy82718
not a newbie
Pronouns: He

Moaning for Men

Unread post by Teenboy82718 »

Hi there! I had a question about moaning I’m a 17 year old boy and when I masturbate I never Moan. I don’t know why I just don’t. But I really want to. I find it to be a big turn on but I don’t want to have to force the moan out. Is there anything I can do?? Let me know thanks!!
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Moaning for Men

Unread post by Mo »

Moaning or other noises come pretty easily to some people during masturbation or partnered sex, but as you've noticed, that's not the case for everyone. If it's something you'd like to do, it's ok to "force" it at first; it could be that with time it'll feel more natural to make sounds when you're masturbating.

Do you have a sense of what's stopping you right now, when you think about moaning?
Teenboy82718
not a newbie
Pronouns: He

Unread post by Teenboy82718 »

I don’t know... it’s just the nothing happens. But I know I am a very paranoid person by nature so I might just be blocking it out so no one catches me. But I can never tell for sure...
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

If you don't have a lot of privacy when you masturbate, I can understand that! Sometimes people will do something like play music, or masturbate in the shower, so that there isn't as much worry about people overhearing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic