hey

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
rajaman
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

hey

Unread post by rajaman »

Does sex have to involve penetration/intercourse? in other words can a woman be satisfied without intercourse not at all :?:
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: hey

Unread post by Alice O »

Hi rajaman,

When people talk about "sex" they mean so many different things. Someone might be referring to intercourse, someone else might be referring to oral sex, someone else might be referring to kissing and manual sex, someone else might be referring to masturbation. The list goes on! Here at Scarleteen we view all sexual activities as falling under the umbrella of the term "sex." We feel this is important for a number of reasons, including that the sex that some people have does not include penis-in-vagina genital intercourse. And those sexual experiences are equally as valid. Check this out: What's Sex?.

So to answer your question: Nope! Sex does not have to involve intercourse. Women, and all people, can be sexually satisfied by a whole range of activities. It depends the person. And the day! I will add that people with vulvas/vaginas usually need their clitoris to be stimulated in some way to reach orgasm, so do not reach orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone. If you are specifically thinking of orgasm when you say "satisfied," that is important to keep in mind. But also remember that orgasming is not the only way to be sexually satisfied!
rajaman
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Unread post by rajaman »

i mean to satisfied- sexually satisfied,so how can i make her sexually satisfied everytime?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

Because everyone's sexual preferences can vary not just from person to person but from one time to another, there aren't specific kinds of sex, or sexual techniques you can use, that are guaranteed to satisfy your partner every time. What is most likely to make your partners feel happy and satisfied during and after sex is to talk with them about what they like, how things feel, and what they might like to try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic