Not masturbating for days lead to an issue ?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jackson17
Awesomeness Quotient: I am good at computers
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he

Not masturbating for days lead to an issue ?

Unread post by Jackson17 »

Hi I am currently about 15-20 days into my No FAP challenge. It's a challenge where you do not masturbate for quite a long time ! Getting exicted is allowed, touching myself isn't. My friends and I are doing it so I haven't orgasmed in that period of time. Pre-Cummed: yes. Orgasm: No.
I have had a fear of sperm particularly my sperm so I absolutely refrain from sexual activies that pose risks, I mostly indulge in manual sex ! However recently I read that the body sometimes tries to get rid of excess sperm at the times it builds up.

Until now I've had no wet dreams or anything, yesterday I got excited looking at a hot movie scene I pre came a lot in my underwear and went to wash it off and urinate too. Now here's the MAIN PART : Since I found out that body rids the excess sperm I'm was thinking what if my body let the excess sperm mix with the precum then ? However aren't they produced in different places i.e Cowper's Gland and Testes ? So if it mixed it means my precum was as good as actual ejaculate ? It was clearly transparent and looked no where like a normal ejaculate fluid.

I first,before urinating, out of safety thinking urine is acidic held my foreskin and clammed it shut allowing the precum under foreskin to mix with urine first so it poses less of a threat. Then released it into the toilet, but it also could've gotten on the seat itself. I didn't clean the seat exactly as i was in a hurry but I didn't leave any huge glob at all I am sure of that ! Now I know that the only risk of pregnancy occurs from direct contact.But I had powerful precum ! That statement is so stupid...I'm sorry. I know the facts that I have read on the site. I washed my hands with water (No soap) and but wiped them with a dry towel, I did not thoroughly wash and wipe but not do it lightly either...it was just a normal wash. Does that rid them of the sperm ? Or were my hands a new found risk scenario ?

Qts :
1) Can not masturbating for days actually lead to my body trying to release actual loads of sperm into my precum ? With absolutely no ejaculation ? If yes, then I'm quitting this crap right now it's scary !
2) Will my urine mixup incident do anything at all or was it a failed attempt ?
3) Was my precum then more powerful than a normal precum fluid? As in more sperms ? I developed this theory on my own I only thought of it so feel free to criticize
4) Does precum soak through 2 layers of underwear in between if those two layers were somewhat wet (not dripping) from vaginal fluid? You guys didn't mention in the dry humping section about how wet clothes should be..or is that now called wet sex and it's a whole different thing ?
5) The above question mainly comes from me looking at the old boards and links... They are still relevant right ? Like this information isn't outdated or anything ?
Eg: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimat ... 00223.html
6) In the old boards you guys mentioned many times that precum and fingering has no risk and I truly believe that but someone you guys said getting even a drop of actual ejaculate via a finger deep into the vagina isn't a risk at all. Isn't that a really bold claim ? or is it a fact ? I really trust you guys as you have been around giving education since a decade or so ! Might I ask the basis of that fact ?

I'm sorry for bothering you. I know you guys work really hard and hate this stuff. But this is something new....
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Not masturbating for days lead to an issue ?

Unread post by al »

Hi Jackson17,

As Heather said the last time that you posted questions about survival of sperm cells and theoretical risk of pregnancy, we've set a limit about answering questions like this, because they contribute to patterns of anxiety rather than making them better. Aside from saying that our resources are as medically-based and up to date as possible, and backed by decades of experience providing sex ed, there's nothing we can do to make the information that we have on our website more believable to you. You're welcome to reread the article links and responses by Heather and Sam to your previous posts, but we will no longer answer questions like the ones you posted here.

However, we're happy to provide support and answer questions about managing anxiety and accessing mental health services.
Have you been able to get in contact with a mental healthcare provider since your last post?
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic