Wiping off

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
zailx
Pronouns: she/her

Wiping off

Unread post by zailx »

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex today, he ejaculated, but not in me. He then went to the bathroom and washed off his penis, and again before we had sex again, unprotected. He had said he washed his penis well, got all the skin, pulled back the skin as well to wash the head but was mainly focused on washing the head both times. He washed up once right after he ejaculated and about 10 minutes before we had sex again which was about an hour apart from the first time we had sex. We both dont really want a kid right now because we're both still in highschool, i know it would have been smarter to use a condom but we didnt have one and we were just really in the mood at that point but How possible is it for me to be pregnant if he washed his penis off twice before we had unprotected sex for the second time today ?
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Wiping off

Unread post by Redskies »

Welcome to the boards!

If you aren't using a regular method of contraception (like the pill, patch, IUD, or implant), what you and your boyfriend did does pose some risk of pregnancy. It sounds like he didn't ejaculate on or in your genitals, do I have that right? If that's correct, the two of you used Withdrawal as a method of contraception. That lowers the risk of pregnancy than if he'd ejaculated inside you, but there is still some risk, especially if he didn't urinate in between the times you had intercourse.

(If you are using a regular method of contraception, the chance of pregnancy is very small, and there is no need for emergency contraception.)

If you're not using a regular method of contraception:
Because this happened in the last 24 hours, you cannot be pregnant yet, because pregnancy takes several days to happen. If you want to reduce the risk of becoming pregnant, you have the option of taking emergency contraception. As you don't want to become pregnant, we would recommend you use emergency contraception.

Here's our information on Emergency Contraception

If you want to use emergency contraception, it's best to get it and take it as soon as you can, without delay, because it's more effective the sooner you take it.

If you'd like to use EC, do you know where and how to get it? We're happy to help you figure that out and give you any information you need.

We'll also be happy to talk with you about regular contraception for the future, so you don't wind up in this spot again; but first, I'd like to check with you whether you want to use EC, and help you get that part sorted :)
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic