Lacy underwear panic

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
MeepMeep

Lacy underwear panic

Unread post by MeepMeep »

Hello

Last Saturday I wore a new pair of lacy underwear. But only when I took them off that night did I notice the netting had been squashed pretty hard against my labia minora. That same night, my bf and I had some unusually rough oral.

On the Sunday, I felt myself and thought the very tip of my labia felt a bit different - cold and dry and a bit hard. I looked at it in the mirror, and on the right side are three very dark purple pinpricks in the shape of a triangle. It doesn't hurt, it's not itchy, it hasn't really swollen and there is no unusual discharge. I am guessing it is the netting from my underwear that I wore all day and that my labia is... brusied because circulation had been cut off? Is that possible? And as nice as it was at the time, I don't think the oral really helped matters :|

I'm just a bit worried/paranoid because I've never had anything like this happen before! Is there any way to get rid of the dark dots and get my labia back to normal.......!

Thank you! x
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Lacy underwear panic

Unread post by Mo »

Hi MeepMeep, and welcome to Scarleteen. :)

Unfortunately we can't know exactly what caused those dark spots, but that underwear could be the culprit. Your best bet is to keep an eye on that spot for a few days; if the discoloration doesn't fade or it starts to hurt, that might be a cause for concern, but most likely it will fade pretty quickly on its own.
MeepMeep

Re: Lacy underwear panic

Unread post by MeepMeep »

Thank you, Mo. x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic