Gave my first bj but questions

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Ashleyytaylor3
Awesomeness Quotient: My humor
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Gave my first bj but questions

Unread post by Ashleyytaylor3 »

So I gave my first blowjob and we both agreed I didn't have to finish just do a little so that's what I did. So I did it for a little bit and I think I heard a tiny moan but I'm not sure but then at the end right when I stopped he jizzed/cummed. Not a lot of anything but he said he jizzed because he was nervous. Is that true? Did he jizz because he was nervous because he wasn't nervous at the beginning of anything. Also any bj tipis ??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Gave my first bj but questions

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Ashley,

We can't really know why he came when he did. Bodies can be unpredictable, and if you're fairly new to sex you might not have the best sense of what signs mean you're about to ejaculate or what sensations make it more likely that you're going to. Too, it takes a lot of practice and awareness of ones body for someone to learn how to control their ejaculation, so it can happen before someone wants or expects it to.

As for advice, the best thing you can do is talk to your partner about what feels good both before, during, and after any kind of sex. You may also want to give this article a read: Mouthing Off on Oral Sex

Also, if you had oral sex without a condom, are you both up to date on your STI tests?
Ashleyytaylor3
Awesomeness Quotient: My humor
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Re: Gave my first bj but questions

Unread post by Ashleyytaylor3 »

Okay. All makes sense thank you ! And yea we are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic