discharge?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Audryll
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I don't know
Primary language: English

discharge?

Post by Audryll »

okay so this might be the weirdest question i'd ever ask. here goes. i dont know if its dry old blood or an infection honestly. you know the kind of black stuff tht looks like rubber when you scrub your skin.yeah tht. ===is coming outta my vagina(this word will still be weird no matter how i write it :P ) with some brown and yellow discharges.and its really smelly and itchy downthere(around the pubic hair)=== should i be worried or nah ? its been almost a week or so. i never done anything with a guy so im 99% sure it couldnt be sti. its really confusing....my mum gave me some med. to apply on it but its not really working :oops: :| :?: this topic is just weird
Audryll
not a newbie

Re: discharge?

Post by Audryll »

i cant really delete a topic once i posted it right..
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Post by Heather »

We could remove it. I wouldn't know how to answer it, honestly, because I don't know what "the kind of black stuff that looks like rubber when you scrub your skin" is -- that's not something I know of as a thing that happens when people wash up.

However, when vaginal discharges smell seriously funky, and look very different than usual, it can be because of a bacterial or yeast infection, so the right answer with any concern like this will always be to suggest you see a healthcare provider.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Audryll
not a newbie

Post by Audryll »

Okay it's okay thnks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic