Discharge after activity

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
reduxx

Discharge after activity

Unread post by reduxx »

You guys have been a great help to get over the last scare me and my girlfriend had in the past as she did end up receiving her period last month, after missing it for 3 consecutive months. We have talked about safer ways to go about our sexual activities to avoid further scares etc like you guys had recommended, and so we finally started using condoms. This is not necessarily a pregnancy scare, I just have a question. So today we kind of tried to have sex, but I never penetrated or entered her fully. I had the condom on at all times and I slightly entered her vagina with the tip of my penis and that was all, other than that I just rubbed my penis with the condom on against her vagina, and I never ejaculated on or anywhere near her vagina in the end. My concern is that throughout the rest of the day, even about 7-8 hours after this incident, she has been leaking out a small amount of fluid, very much similar to the arousal fluid being colorless, odorless, and not painful. Could this be just excess arousal fluid? She said the only thing that feels like it hurts is her vagina from being sore. Thanks for all the help!
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Discharge after activity

Unread post by Karyn »

It could be lubrication left over from her being aroused. If it doesn't go away over the next couple of days, and/or she is still experiencing pain or discomfort, it would be a good idea for her to check in with a healthcare provider.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic