Double vaginal penetration

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
GenuineL
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm funny
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straight

Double vaginal penetration

Unread post by GenuineL »

My bf is turned on by stretching...He has had double piv sex before and asked if I would ever try. I am interested in trying, and not just because he brought it up. I am worried I'm "too small" I kno the vagina stretches and snaps back for the most part, but I also hear guys who say things like "she's loose" or "she's stretched out". I would like to try more things like maybe double penetration and also fisting, but I'm worried once I do it I won't be able to snap back to my normal size...... I mean my bf and I might not always be together.....
I am worried about making myself "too loose". Is there any way to "train myself" to be able to take more from penetration without ruining myself? :oops:
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Double vaginal penetration

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi GenuineL,

So, the thing to keep in mind with those comments you're hearing from guys is that they're not based in any real understanding of how the vaginal canal actually works . It's a muscle, when we put something inside of it, it constricts to hold what is inside of it. When we remove whatever that is, within a relatively short time (think hours, not days) it'll go right back to the state it was in before that something was inside. When there is nothing inside the vagina, it doesn't hang open: its walls collapse against themselves. That's why having lots of sex, or using large objects for vaginal sex, doesn't permanently alter it's size, and why you can't "train" it to be a certain size. You can read way more about that here: Let's let this be the last word on "worn out" vaginas, shall we?

That being said, there are some things that can happen when trying to insert a lot into the vaginal canal all at once that you'd want to be aware of. One is that the tissue inside the vaginal can still tear if that kind of activity isn't approached carefully, with a lot of lube and a lot of patience. Too, because the chances of pain or discomfort are greater, that kind of sexual activity is going to be most safely pursued if the people involved are really, really good at proactively communicating before, during, and after sex.
GenuineL
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm funny
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by GenuineL »

I am definitely interested, it's not just about my bf. It's good to know things can't really be worn out from sex. I guess I way I was thinking about it was like stretching your earlobe.... Eventually, stretched far enough, they are not gonna fully close... I think you're saying that is a different thing. I am going to read this article you linked in just a moment. I just want to be sure I understand right...

Since I am interested in trying double penetration and fisting, should expect to have to go very very very slow every time? Or does the body get more "used to" or able to expand easier.... Like learn the splits almost
CaitlinEve
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by CaitlinEve »

Hey GenuineL,

It all depends on your body. Every body is different, you may need to take it slower than some people or your body may adjust quickly to added stretching. Although the vagina is a muscle that doesn’t get ‘loose’, this is still something that your body may not be prepared for or used to and your body and mind may react in ways you don’t expect! I would recommend starting out slow until you get a good grasp of what your body can and will handle. Additionally, since you mentioned being interested in larger or double penetration for yourself as opposed to it just being about your partner’s interest, you could look into sex toys that you could use in solo sessions to adjust.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic