why do I only feel pleasure when I feel the need to pee?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
cyb3rs1ck
Awesomeness Quotient: I like anime
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

why do I only feel pleasure when I feel the need to pee?

Unread post by cyb3rs1ck »

Ive been getting different urges lately, and when i finger myself i dont feel a lot of pleasure, but when i feel the need to pee but i hold it in while pleasuring myself, it feels good. I searched it up, it was called a pee gasm or something like that. I dont know if its bad for my health though, and i know this post is a little embarrasing.
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Re: why do I only feel pleasure when I feel the need to pee?

Unread post by Andy »

Hi there and welcome to the boards!

Increase in pleasure with a full bladder it actually something quite a lot of people experience and it makes a lot of sense that they do because when the bladder fills it expands and presses on the tissues around it which is also where the sensitive internal parts of the clitoris happen to be!

As for safety, your healthcare provider is the only one who can give you a definite answer, but from what I know there is some research suggesting delaying urination could mean a higher risk of getting an urinary tract infection. But this research takes in account only doing it often and for a long periods of time. So things to consider might be how often one is doing this or how much pee they hold in (if it’s for example more than you would usually stand when being in a place with limited bathroom access). And if you ever end up having an infection, especially if it’s recurrent, that that would definitely something to talk to your healthcare provider about, but keep in mind that there are many other possible causes of UTIs so the way you masturbate wouldn’t necessary have to be the cause. Does that answer your question?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic