Experimentation with myself

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
FullCloser
Awesomeness Quotient: Id like to think Im a pretty good artist
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/They
Sexual identity: MLM

Experimentation with myself

Unread post by FullCloser »

Please let me know if Im using these forums correctly, wouldn't want to be a bother to moderators

Ive been having troubles as of late when it come to my thoughts and feelings. Alot of it has to do with not being able to express my sexuality the way Id like due to my not yet being 18. So I decided to take steps to make myself a little bit happier in regards to being able to fulfill these wants before they all come out in a potentially unhealthy manor once I am of age. I want to try things like chastity cages, plugs, cock rings and making NSFW art, simple things to express these feelings to myself in an everyday routine scenario.

And so I wanted to ask what procedures I can take to make sure Im doing all this stuff safely in an solo, casual and experimental way. Chasity cages in particular scare me due to my not having been circumcised and things like pinching, and bruising are common among those with my same problem. Are there things I absolutely MUST keep in mind before I try and take this step? Thank you for any and all responses.
Willa
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I think I am silly and love making ppl laugh
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual woman

Re: Experimentation with myself

Unread post by Willa »

Hi Fullcloser,

Good for you for taking the time to reflect on ways you can safely express your sexuality. When thinking about things you want to try experimenting with, safety is the first priority. Anything to do with toys or things interacting with your body or genitals you want to make sure you are buying from a reputable source and educate yourself on how to safely use them. One option would be to chose one thing to experiment with and see how that makes you feel before venturing into the others that may have more complicated logistics, such as the chastity cages. It is also something that can take a lot of planning and trial and error, first seeing how your body responds to these stimulus in places like at home. NSFW art also sounds like a really easy and fun way to express yourself in the day to day during this process.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Experimentation with myself

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Fullcloser,

In addition to what Willa said, I want to point out that, at this point, basically any sex toy or similar item is going to come with instructions on how to use it safely. So when or if you do start trying out different items, you have a pretty straightforward way to make sure you're using them as safely as possible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic