Chances of pregnancy

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Kanu
Pronouns: He/him

Chances of pregnancy

Unread post by Kanu »

Few days back me and gf had intimation, I was wearing nothing but my gf was in her underwear, her underwear was wet I guess because of fingering.
I am not sure if I ejaculated on her underwear or not but if something like that happened, is it possible that she can get pregnant?
Just after that she changed her underwear and had bath.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Chances of pregnancy

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Kanu,

As long as there is at least one layer of clothing between genitals, pregnancy cannot occur. So, there was no risk in this instance. Too, ejaculation is generally something we can feel and see, so you would have known if you ejaculated onto her underwear (that would not change the risk, but I wanted to mention it since it seems like you're unsure of what ejaculation involves).
Kanu

Unread post by Kanu »

No it's not like that as I mentioned her underwear was wet and I am not sure I ejaculated there or not, I ejaculated that I'm sure about but on her underwear I'm not sure about that.
Any how there is no chance of pregnancy?
As it is a little bit terrible for us.
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

Got it, thank you for clarifying. And no, there is no chance of pregnancy from this. It may help to read more about what IS needed for pregnancy to occur: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide. If you two are still feeling nervous about this, your next step would be to go through this guide we wrote specifically to help people who are dealing with pregnancy scares: The Pregnancy Panic Companion
Kanu

Unread post by Kanu »

One last thing to ask as I mentioned we intimated means we were rubbing our genitals but she was in her underwear, so it's sure na that she can't get pregnant.
I have gone through your posts and I know it might be like other post where you might get frustrated with same question repeated but it's last time, that in this mentioned scenario too it's not possible for her to get pregnant.
Thank you.
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

Yes, as I said in my initial answer, as long as there is at least one layer of clothing present, pregnancy cannot occur. As you may have noticed in other posts, the reason we don't want to go in circles with users when talking about pregnancy risk is that offering that reassurance over and over again isn't actually helpful to users; it keeps them engaging with their anxiety, rather than helping them move away from it.
Kanu

Unread post by Kanu »

Yeah got it
Thanks a lot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic