A thank you!!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Tigger1
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can sing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Not sure

A thank you!!

Unread post by Tigger1 »

Hi all!

I came to scarleteen a few years ago now, feeling lost and super confused about sex and where I was in my head with it! I wasn’t interested in it, I didn’t feel ready for it.
I then had that choice taken away from me and the support and kindness each of you showed was amazing and it helped me into a journey of healing. It made me feel like I wasn’t alone and that I was understood. I felt able to tell you all about it without feeling any judgement! For that I will be eternally grateful!
The last few years has had its ups and its downs emotionally and also sexually but my journey continues!
A little over a year ago, I met a wonderful woman! A woman who I clicked with. Sexually it was amazing at the beginning and super rough in the middle! I confided in the team and as a couple we decided to part ways.
However, that being said. We had a few weeks apart, decided we didn’t want to be apart and got back together.

We get married in a few weeks time!!! and I couldn’t be happier!

Without the team here, I wouldn’t be where I am today! Thank you doesn’t seem anywhere near enough! But it’s all I have! Thank you for helping me up when I’d hit rock bottom! For making me think about my future! For being such an immense part of my healing process in the early days! You all rock!

Heather, thank you for starting such a fantastic website for people to come and find out information they can’t anywhere else! Thank you for all the time you spent talking to me!

You’re pure awesome! :D

Tigs
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: A thank you!!

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Tigger,

Thank you so much for all those kind words! I'm so glad you found the help you needed here, and that you're in such a happy place :)
Tigger1
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can sing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Not sure

Re: A thank you!!

Unread post by Tigger1 »

:D
Thanks Sam!
I wouldn’t be where I am now without all of you!
:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic