Discharge

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jasther
not a newbie
Pronouns: She

Discharge

Unread post by Jasther »

Hi, is it normal to get a stretchy clear discharge on day cycle 24 onwards? It is a bit similar to ovulation discharge. Thank you
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Discharge

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Jasther,

What you're describing is a normal type of discharge, although we can't say what day in your cycle would be usual for you to get it since we don't know your cycle. Would you be interested in learning how to track your cycle in a way that was accurate and helped you get to know that part of your body better?
Jasther
not a newbie

Unread post by Jasther »

Yes please, I usually have 30-31 day cycle, and on day 13th I have a very stretchy egg white discharge which i think it must be ovulation discharge. Then I have spotting day 13-21. And the spotting stop on day22 and now I have sometimes white sometimes clear stretchy discharge. So i am confused, clear stretchy discharge can come on day 24 and not just during ovulation? Thank you Sam
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay! This article covers a technique called Fertility Awareness, which you use to track and understand your cycle: Get With the Flow: All About FAM . Again, we can't say exactly why you're getting this discharge right now, we can simply say that it's not cause for concern. You can read more about the different types of discharge and what sometimes causes them here: Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions
Jasther
not a newbie

Unread post by Jasther »

Thank you Sam. But is if normal for people to get this kind of discharge near period?
Like clear stretch discharge is can happen near the end of ur cycle? It is not because certain of condition rite? Like example because of pregnancy or something else. Thank you
Jasther
not a newbie

Unread post by Jasther »

And I just want opinions about the spotting that i have. What will be the possibility that the spotting is caused by implantation bleeding? Given on every case that I have, i just want to know opinions and not to scare bout pregnancy or pregnancy anxiety. Thank you so much
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic