Precum

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jambo
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Black belt
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Precum

Unread post by Jambo »

Hello I read in the your not pregnant article that you can't get pregnant from precum on a finger
Is this 100% impossible or just highly unlikely like 99%
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Re: Precum

Unread post by Onionpie »

Hi Jambo. I feel like we've discussed the ins and outs of pre-ejaculate with you pretty much as much as we possibly can. We've given you links to all of our articles on the subject, including on what factors are necessary for pregnancy to be a possibility. I just don't think that going over the information in more and more detail is going to really help here.

You said in a previous post that you have a lot of anxiety around this, and one of our volunteers suggested that you look into counselling options at your school and local health clinics. Did you have any luck with that?
Jambo
not a newbie

Unread post by Jambo »

yes it was I feel like I'm not as anxious as previously however I do tend to ask the same question many times and I'm sorry for that
But yeah I think I'm okay on this issue
I do however want to ask if stress can affect your period
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Unread post by Onionpie »

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling less anxious than you used to. Getting in-person support from someone who's trained, like a school counsellor, will help you to manage any remaining anxiety, and you'll learn ways to handle it so that it doesn't get overwhelming.

Stress absolutely can affect someone's period! For more information on that, and other factors that can affect a person's period, you can check out this article: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?
Jambo
not a newbie

Unread post by Jambo »

Thank you and I want to say you guys have been great help to me and ur doing an amazing thing out there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic