27 years old virgin with 3.2 In penis thinking of marriage

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Plunger
Awesomeness Quotient: I think I’m smart
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Male

27 years old virgin with 3.2 In penis thinking of marriage

Unread post by Plunger »

I’m a 27 years old Muslim, virgin cis male. I have a 3.2 In penis, which is a strong barrier to seeking healthy relationship. I’m in love with this girl and I explained my sexual situation to her, she is a virgin as well, she said she doesn’t mind. But this whole thing is just driving me crazy, the thought of me being unable to penetrate her well, or have a natural insemination is just destroying me, the idea of getting married and leaving me because of sexual dissatisfaction is killing me fr. I have no experience on fingering or oral sex. I need help, does anyone have experience of such a problem where can I learn about femal satisfying techniques for girls who never had any experience, as car as I know, she never used any sexual toys or vibrators
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: 27 years old virgin with 3.2 In penis thinking of marriage

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Plunger, welcome to the boards!

I can see why you're worried about this. We live in cultures that place a lot of emphasis on penis size, linking larger size to greater sexual skill and masculinity. I understand how it would be so upsetting to think that your body doesn't meet those standards, especially since you're worried that the girl you love will leave you because of it. But I want to assure you of something: a 3.2-inch penis isn't a barrier to seeking a healthy relationship. Depending on how you're measuring your penis, that may actually be the average size for adult men, but even if your penis was smaller than average, it wouldn't really matter. The size of someone's penis has little to do with how good of a partner they can be, or whether someone will enjoy sex with them.

Here is why I believe this:

Most of the sensory nerve endings in the vagina are located in the front third of the canal. The regions beyond that are not as rich with nerve endings. So having a larger penis doesn't always cause much of a difference when it comes to actual pleasure during intercourse.

The vaginal canal may be smaller than you expect. According to some studies, the average vaginal depth is about 3.6 inches. While the vagina is a muscular canal that can expand in size to accommodate longer objects, length isn't always better- for some people, it can be uncomfortable or even painful when an object like a penis hits the back of the vagina.

And if your partner did want deeper stimulation, you could just use your hands. You may be surprised to know that many people prefer manual sex, even when their partners have penises that reach very deep. This is because hands can provide more controlled, targeted stimulation.

It may help to remember that pleasure in sex doesn't only come from penis-in-vagina intercourse. You know, for one, that people can also have manual and oral sex. But also, the pleasure people feel during sex is not only determined by what happens to their genitals- it is also influenced by what happens to the rest of their body and how they feel in their mind. The length of someone's penis is not particularly important in all this.

Your penis size will not cause issues with natural insemination. This is because the penis itself isn't involved in fertilization- but the sperm carried in the ejaculate is. So long as the sperm can reach the egg, fertilization can occur. The size of someone's penis does not matter here- this is why a person can get pregnant even if someone ejaculates on their vulva, instead of inside their vagina.

You've asked about techniques that can satisfy a woman with no experience. Honestly, I can't answer that question, since there is no one technique or style of sex what will be pleasurable for everyone. We can only provide you with advice on specific problems and some guidelines on how to engage in sexual activities safely.

It is okay if you are inexperienced- experience alone doesn't make anyone a good partner. The best advice I can give you is to communicate with your partner, encourage her to communicate with you, and be open to trying new ways of doing things.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic