Breast question..

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
sarysar123
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My hair
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Breast question..

Unread post by sarysar123 »

So do people with breasts know those things that you can get on your areola that are like, pimply things? That you aren't supposed to touch but if you squeeze them white stuff comes out? Well I get those, and I've had one in particular for as long as I can remember. It's a little larger than the rest, about the and size of a very small pea. It has never gotten bigger, however, it's usually quite firm, but once in a blue moon it will get softer and if I squeeze it liquidity puss comes out and it almost like, deflates? But then after a week or two it's back to the original size. I've shown it to my doctor and they didn't seem very concerned, and it hasn't given me any issues besides that it can get tender if messed around with too much, but I just wanted to ask if anyone else has this kind of thing? Or has any more information about it?
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Breast question..

Unread post by Karyn »

It sounds like you're talking about Montgomery's glands, which secrete oils to help keep the areola and nipple protected. If your doctor says it's nothing to worry about, then I don't see any reason for concern. You'll want to keep an eye out for any sign of infection though: redness, heat, or pain. Squeezing it also isn't a great idea because it can lead to infection, but you can try a warm compress (like you would anywhere else with a clogged pore or duct on your body) to see if that helps it drain.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Jewelsy
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes!
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: I identify as a bisexual female

Re: Breast question..

Unread post by Jewelsy »

I actually have those too! Recently I've been washing my breasts with soap and they've almost completely disappeared!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic