Is this possible?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
DoctorWhoFan
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m very creative.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Is this possible?

Unread post by DoctorWhoFan »

So I’m 14, and I’ve got a fetish for dominant females. I want a girlfriend who’s fetish matches up with that. Let me be clear, I am NOT suggesting full-on bdsm or anything like that, I know I’m too young for that, but I do want a girlfriend who would be dominant and that I could be submissive to in a not very sexual way, how do I find a girl like that? Just a more dominant girl around my age. The main problem is that most girls at my school like the tough, muscular sports players so I don’t know how to find a girl that would be interested in dating a more submissive guy and essentially wearing the pants in the relationship.
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Is this possible?

Unread post by Siân »

Hey :) welcome to the boards!

You know, I think it's very easy to assume that everyone wants one particular kind of relationship with particular kinds of people, but once people start opening up about what they really want there is so much diversity that nothing is particularly unusual or surprising you know? Because of that, the advice I'd give you on meeting someone who wants a similar relationship style to you is the same as I'd say to anyone else - meet more people in general.

Maybe you're not into sports, but there must be other things you like/are good at/interested in that there are groups for; can you think of any clubs that you haven't quite plucked up the nerve to join? The first step is to get mixing with more people, in a friendly way. Maybe you find someone you hit it off with. Maybe you make some new friends. Maybe one of your new friends invites you to a thing where you meet someone you hit it off with, maybe not. Either way you've had some fun or adventures with new people. What do you think?

It takes everyone time and a lot of trial and error to meet people they connect with, that's normal and okay.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic