relationship

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
unicyu
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: athleticism
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: bi curious

relationship

Unread post by unicyu »

lol so i have another. ig i started thinking. do u think its abusive/aggressive behavior like when i get up from bed and he like grabs me and holds me cause he doesnt want me to get out of bed. i said uk u do it hard and he says he doesnt mean to he just doesnt want me to get out of bed or like the other day i was mad at him and i said i was going to sleep downstairs and he grabbed me like "dont go please" and i was like get off me get off me and i yanked my arm and went downstairs
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: relationship

Unread post by Mo »

Using physical force to keep you from leaving a bed or a room is not ok at all. If he doesn't want you to leave, he's welcome to ask you to stay, but it's wrong for him to grab you to prevent you from leaving, especially when he's doing it hard enough to cause you pain or discomfort.
unicyu
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: athleticism
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: bi curious

Unread post by unicyu »

so what should i do
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm closing up all these other threads about this except one for now, so we can have a conversation about all of this in one place for ease. The open thread for that is here: http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8670
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic