Condoms and blowjobs

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Stardifam
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m funny
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He or him
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Condoms and blowjobs

Unread post by Stardifam »

Hello I’m Dante, I’m 13 years old, bisexual and recently I was at my friend’s house who is a boy. This boy has been my crush for an extremely long time and well two days ago we were top to tail in my bed watching videos on his phone when I accidently knocked his penis. He looked at me and I laughed then he touched it and got it out of his pants. Then he grabbed my hand and pushed it towards his penis. I was giddy as this was what I’d wanted to do for months. I started to jerk him off and after a while he cummed. He whipped it off and his penis was massive. Mine’s only tiny and I can’t even cum yet. He then pushed my head towards his penis meaning I should suck it I did but stopped after ten seconds as I realised he wasn’t wearing a condom. I told him I couldn’t he said it was fine. I just really want to do it but I don’t want to do it unprotected. I don’t want to ask my dad for a condom of course would you happen to know the easiest place to get one thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Condoms and blowjobs

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Stardifam,

I'm glad to hear you felt comfortable asserting your boundaries around condom use, and that your friend was respectful of those limits. If you're needing condoms, you can find them at drug stores or grocery stores. They're often on the shelf rather than behind the counter. You may also find this article helpful in terms of figuring out if there is a specific kind you want: Your Map to the Condom Aisle

If you and this friend are thinking of being sexual again, have you two had more involved conversations about what you're each comfortable with and what kinds of risks you are and are not willing to take?
Stardifam
not a newbie

We have had a conversation about that and we’re all fine thanks for the condom advice
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome!
Stardifam
not a newbie

Hello sorry me again, just wanted to check do you have to be 16 to buy a condom by yourself in a shop?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

Nope! You can get condoms from a shop at any age. Many sexual health clinics and Brook centers have them available for free, as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic