I highly doubt im pregnant but havent had my period. Help?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Music_lover_8
Awesomeness Quotient: I can draw
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bi-romantic but more likely to date boys than girl

I highly doubt im pregnant but havent had my period. Help?

Unread post by Music_lover_8 »

By reading the title, I'm sure that it's probably a relatable topic. I'm 6 days late with my period and I'm unsure of what is causing it. I've ruled out the possibilities of causing my missed period since I don't exercise or have stress. I'm pretty sure my eating patterns are normal so no worry there.
I was early my last 2 months. I've read somewhere that vitamin C can induce your period and for those past 2 months, I was taking in a lot of vitamin C (i didn't know it could induce your period until a day or two ago when I started to worry). This last month, I haven't really taken any of it in as much as I did the last 2 months. So I slightly wonder if maybe that's why my cycle is a bit messed up. I only started taking in more vitamin C these past few days as to induce my period...
I don't think/highly doubt pregnancy is involved here but I might as well talk about that to see if it can be ruled out. My boyfriend and I are not sexually active (sexually active in the case of sex). Because we both still live at our family's homes (money reasons), we agreed sex will be a thing when we actually get our own place. Until then, the most we do is fingering and hand jobs/blow jobs. I usually go over once every weekend. That's when we usually do it. The last few times, he's fingered me before I ever give him a hand job. When I make him finish, he usually wipes off the semen on his pants/underwear and we just cuddle. This last Sunday (the day I was supposed to start my period but didnt), we were laying down. I had given him a hand job and he wiped his hands on his pants. I wasn't very sure how long it was after that But I asked him to finger/rub me. He did but only for a minute before he said his hand was tired. I understood so we just cuddled until I left (i personally didnt care of he did run me or not so..). I highly doubt there was a chance. But at the same time I'm unsure. Especially since I haven't started yet.
Is it possible to just happen to miss my period this month with no reason? Or is it still being delayed?
Music_lover_8
Awesomeness Quotient: I can draw
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bi-romantic but more likely to date boys than girl

Re: I highly doubt im pregnant but havent had my period. Help?

Unread post by Music_lover_8 »

I did in fact look through existing forums and stuff and couldn't find much pertaining to my situation. Its possible that I might've skipped over it by accident but I would just like some advice here. Thanks!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I highly doubt im pregnant but havent had my period. Help?

Unread post by Sam W »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

You mentioned some concerns about a late period. We've made a new thread to talk about that with you here: http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8288

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic