I NEED HELP PLEASE - IM SCARED.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
xAlythea
Awesomeness Quotient: everything
Primary language: english
Pronouns: her
Sexual identity: secretive

I NEED HELP PLEASE - IM SCARED.

Unread post by xAlythea »

I have unprotected sex 2 days ago. It’s my first time and he didn’t cum in me. He just shoot outside me. However, I’m still worried. After that experience, I tend to bleed a little. May I know how long will the bleeding last? And is this normal? Because I’m still bleeding for 2 days already and I’m worried and scared that there might be something wrong with me or my body (pregnancy etc) In addition, it hurts below sometimes when I’m walking around and I’m unsure of like whether is it because of my hymen tearing or what. :(
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE - IM SCARED.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi xAlythea,

We can't really say for sure how long the bleeding will last, or what the exact cause of it might be. It's possible that you may have been tense or not had enough lube during sex, which could have caused a small tear during sex.If that's the case, the bleeding should stop soon. And you're certain this is not your period starting?

So you know, there is no such thing as a hymen, and you can read about that here: My Corona: The Anatomy Formerly Known as the Hymen & the Myths That Surround It . It's possible that the soreness you're feeling is from the same tension or lack of lube that possibly lead to the bleeding, but if the pain doesn't go away in a few days or gets worse, you may need to check in with a healthcare provider.
xAlythea
Awesomeness Quotient: everything
Pronouns: her
Sexual identity: secretive

Unread post by xAlythea »

Yes, I’m certain that my period is not starting because it only comes around first week of april. However, for now the pain has subsided but there is still slight discomfort sometimes. I don’t bleed anymore. Should I go and visit the doctor or should I just wait till Monday to see how it goes?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

If it's stopping, then you most likely don't need to go to a healthcare provider. However, if it would make you feel better to get a check-up, that is an option you have available.

Since it sounds like you do not wish to be pregnant any time soon, can I ask why you and your partner only used the pull-out method rather than something like condoms?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic