Wiped pre cum from my fingers then touched my girlfriend's vagina.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Mlk25
Awesomeness Quotient: Kindness
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Wiped pre cum from my fingers then touched my girlfriend's vagina.

Unread post by Mlk25 »

Hello.

So me and my girlfriend were fooling around last week and I had some pre cum on my penis. I believe it is a clear liquid that comes out when I'm aroused. I think it was not much and it was almost dry but I am not very sure about that. She was actually more careful than I am and told me to wipe it off. So I wiped it off with my fingers and then I used a tissue to clean my fingers. She also helped me with cleaning and I believe my fingers were dry but I am not sure about that either. A couple of minutes after that I touched her vagina and we made out a lot.

I am worried if she might get pregnant from this. I have read a lot of discussions and the majority stated that the chance is low. It also depends if the guy urinated since his last ejaculation. My last ejaculation was the day before and I have urinated at least twice after that.

If this helps, this was done 10 days into her cycle so I hope that provides more insight into my situation.

We are both very worried about whether there is a risk of pregnancy in this situation. She has been crying every night and unable to sleep and I am aware that all that stress will delay her period and make us worry even more. I cannot think clearly about anything due to this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Wiped pre cum from my fingers then touched my girlfriend's vagina.

Unread post by Heather »

Mlk25, I am afraid that we do not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic