Weird question about bodily fluids

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Ihatemyusername
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I like cats
Pronouns: She/her or They/Them

Weird question about bodily fluids

Unread post by Ihatemyusername »

Assuming you have a smallish glob of seamen on one hand and and cervical fluid on the other hand and no interference to either, which would dry first? How do they different in characteristics? Is it easy to tell them apart on sight somehow.

I told you it was weird...but I got I'm a debate with a friend. Since we have the same genitals we can't exact try the scientist approach
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Weird question about bodily fluids

Unread post by Heather »

That's not something we could answer, as that would depend on a bunch of factors and then an experiment using those expressly, but I would also ask you consider our limited resources in asking questions. Settling casual intellectual debates like this isn't really a sound use of our time.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Ihatemyusername
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I like cats
Pronouns: She/her or They/Them

Unread post by Ihatemyusername »

Sorry. I wasn't trying to wase anyone's time. I figured bodily fluids fit within the wide array of topics around here. Didn't mean to bother anyone.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

It's okay, now you know! Body fluids are part of what we do, but how much more quickly one dries than the other has no real-world application (which is likely why it's not something you'll find data on, even in specific circumstances) or use beyond this debate with your friend.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic