Clitoris Pain

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
pinkgirl123
Pronouns: she/her

Clitoris Pain

Unread post by pinkgirl123 »

Please help me. Last night I was with a boy and he fingered me and rubbed my clit for about 30 mins. I woke up the next day to severe pain on my clitoris and the top of my vulva. It mildly hurts when i walk and sit down. Naturally, I decided to look at what was happening and the top of my vulva and my clit is inflamed and and slightly bleeding. I touched my clitoris and the pain was unbearable. I'm worried it is going to stay like this forever. Is there anything I can do to help it? It is so sensitive and uncomfortable. I am so worried.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Clitoris Pain

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pinkgirl123,

Ouch, that sounds like an unpleasant situation to wake up to. We can't diagnose things over the internet, but from what you've said it sounds like your clitoris got rubbed too roughly yesterday, and possibly even got a small cut. If that's the case, then your best option is to irritate the area as little as possible and let it heal, which it will likely do in a few days. If this doesn't go away or get better after several days, or if it suddenly gets worse, then you should check in with a healthcare provider.

In the future, you will want to use more lubrication for manual sex to decrease the roughness. If they weren't used this time, gloves will decrease the chances of a partner creating cuts and other discomfort during manual sex.
pinkgirl123

Okay thank you so much! Would putting neosporin on it be a bad idea?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

If there's a cut on your clitoris, then a little neosporin would be okay. Just take care to not apply it internally.
pinkgirl123

Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic