Education on implantation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jambo
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Black belt
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Education on implantation

Unread post by Jambo »

Hello could you please give me the characteristic differences between implantation bleeding and a period like all the ones that are known to you
And also is it okay if I post 2 scenarios with 2 different kinds of bleeding and you can differentiate between the two so I can have a better understanding
(Sorry I really only learn with examples)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Education on implantation

Unread post by Sam W »

The most information we can give you is from this article: Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul

" Some folks, for instance, will have lighter spotting around the time they expect their periods which may be due to an egg implanting itself in the uterine wall: that implantation bleeding, however, is not particularly common, and often something some will still not notice who do have it. It also will not tend to be like your usual periods, even though if it happens, it can appear around the time you might expect a period. That kind of bleeding tends to only last a day or two and is very light, a lot like breakthrough bleeding while using hormonal contraceptives."

As for the scenarios, posting hypothetical situations is not really helpful, because they don't reflect the ways people and their bodies behave in real life.
Jambo
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Black belt
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Education on implantation

Unread post by Jambo »

Okay thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic