Fingering and lower body pain?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
wildprincess
not a newbie

Fingering and lower body pain?

Unread post by wildprincess »

A few months ago I broke up with my boyfriend and I haven't had any kind of sexual activity since then. Recently I started a new relationship and today he fingered me. He was a little rough and it did hurt a little as I didn't have much lubrication. We then went to the mall and we walked quite a lot, close to about 9000 steps as I had a tracker on and it blinked when it was 10000 steps. My legs now hurt and the thighs as well as the calf muscles hurt. My hips are a little sore as well. Is this due to the fingering or maybe it was due to the walking? Im a little worried..
wildprincess
not a newbie

Re: Fingering and lower body pain?

Furthermore, could it be caused to the tensing of my leg muscles while he did it? I remember tensing a lot cause it felt quite good. We were in a spooning position if that matters.
Amanda
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I ran a marathon!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her or they/them
Sexual identity: pansexual

Unread post by Amanda »

wildprincess,

I'm sure the soreness is a result of both the muscle-tensing during sexual activity, and all of the walking you did (especially if you're not used to walking so much!). It doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about.
"We must not see any person as an abstraction. Instead, we must see in every person a universe with its own secrets, with its own treasures, with its own sources of anguish, and with some measure of triumph." -Elie Wiesel
wildprincess
not a newbie

Thank you for your prompt reply :) that really helped me calm my anxiety.

On a totally different note, I was wondering if I should go for a HIV test since I've had more than 1 partner now. No I have not had sex with either but we did oral. Although only 1 of them came in my mouth, I swallowed it quickly instead of letting it wallow which I know is bad. All of them are virgins and have never been exposed to any kind of sexual activity. Should I still be worried and go check on the safe side? Or is it completely unnecessary?
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Unread post by Eddie C »

Being up to date with your testing is always a good thing to do when we are sexually active. And yes, oral sex counts as sex. So, if you can and want to do it, go ahead. Kudos to you for taking care of your sexual health! :)

In case you need any help to get the care you need, don't hesitate to ask and we gladly help.
wildprincess
not a newbie

Yup I definitely want to but I'm just a little anxious about it. I do realise the risk of getting a HIV through oral sex is quite low and that since they're both virgins, it further reduces the risk. But still, better safe than sorry? I've asked a friend about this and she's said that it is totally unnecessary and that I probably am wasting my time but go ahead if I want to. Is it a wastage of time??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi wildprincess,

This is certainly not a scenario where the risk of HIV is high, so your friend is correct in that this may not be necessary. However, like Edith said, staying up to date with your sexual health check-ups and testing is a sound choice. So, the test is something you can do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic