condom flipped around but not used when put on correctly

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
iman636
Pronouns: he

condom flipped around but not used when put on correctly

Unread post by iman636 »

hello, what are the chances of pregnancy for my girlfriend? we had a condom but before we had sex, a handjob was given n i came. we then proceeded to do intercourse but before i wiped off the cum from the handjob then put the condom on. i realized i put it the wrong way cs it wasn’t pulling down but the condom touched the tip of my penis. i flipped it the correct way but before using it i wiped off the outside of the condom thinking nothing will happen n it seemed fine because it wasn’t wet when i cleaned it w a smooth towel. i’m just scared of pregnancy n wondering what the chances are if precut or after cum wasn’t wiped off fully. she also said she’s supposed to have her period this coming week in about 3 days. what are the possibilities of a pregnancy??? i assume low or none at all. help please. so short story i used a condom after cumming but wiped the cum off but then proceeded to use a condom to have sex, but once i touched it w the tip only, i realized it was the wrong way so i flipped it n out it down the right way n wiped it off in case of cum because i accidentally tapped it the tip of the condom. i js wanna know the percentage of pregnancy n she’s supposed to have period this coming week. should i be worried. i’m scared as of now because of it we didn’t use it the wrong way then flip it around again to reuse it i simply js touched the tip of the condom w my penis then realized then flipped it the right way all the way down. all of the other questions n responds are making me scared n nervous because we’re still young
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: condom flipped around but not used when put on correctly

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi iman636,

Given what you're describing, it does not sound like there was a risk of pregnancy in this instance. For there to be pregnancy risk, there needs to be direct genital to genital contact or direct contact (no barriers in the way, and no stops along the way) between the vulva, vagina, or anus and semen. Since you not only wiped off your penis but also wiped the condom before putting it on the right way, that doesn't present an opportunity for direct contact.
iman636

Unread post by iman636 »

so there’s no possibility of pregnancy? because like i said i wiped the cum before putting the condom but there nights been pre cum still left on the tip. i then put the condom on the opposite side but my top touched the condom then i realized then i flipped it around n wiped it because i put it on inside out on accident then proceeded to do intercourse. after we were both worried if there was a chance of pregnancy because of the pre cum that was on the condom on the outside of it js because i put it on the wrong way so basically my penis touched the outside of the condom n might’ve had pre cum but i wiped it off the only reason it touched the outside of the condom was because i put the condom on wrong accidentally n realized because it was pulling down n i didn’t force but just stopped n looked at it and realized it was the wrong way
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

That's correct, there's no possibility of pregnancy from this. Since it sounds like this is really stressing you out, your next step is to read through this article and follow the recommendations it gives based on the specifics of your situation: The Pregnancy Panic Companion
iman636

Unread post by iman636 »

so there’s no possibility of pregnancy from what i said? so even if i wiped it off but idk if i did clean it v good there’s no possibility?
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

I have already given my answer to that, multiple times now, along with the resource we designed to help you when you're feeling this level of stress. Once you read through that resource, including the steps it recommends, if you want to talk about those steps, such as dialing back from sexual activity, that's certainly something we can do. But I need to set a limit about continuing to seek reassurance around this, as that behavior ends up trapping you in an anxiety loop rather than actually helping you feel better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic