Period cramps

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Lylecouse
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Very curious
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Male

Period cramps

Unread post by Lylecouse »

Hi, i would like to ask this.
Recently we had sex with my girl. I used protections as well. My concern is, before i wore the condom she did a quick handjob to me and when i wore my condom, as i stick my finger tips on the tip of my penis and putting condom i felt wet, i am afraid if that could get my girl pregnant or not. I dont know if that is called pre-cum or what. So after i inserted the condom we did our thing but we end up not putting ourselves in pleasure as my girl felt pain when inserting my penis. So i didnt get orgasm over the condom.

That happend last week, i am afraid if she will be pregnant.

Other concern is, before we did it she had period cramps. And after a week we did it(sex), her period cramps has worsen her pain. As i have search in google its says sign of pregnancy. Lol but she is having a difficult time dealing with the cramps, coz she can stand up as it was very painful.. i hope somebody can clear this and educate me when it cramps of women. Thanks
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Re: Period cramps

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Lyle,

The liquid you're describing is called pre-ejaculate (or precum). It usually doesn't contain sperm. Sometimes it does if you ejaculated actual sperm recently before the pre-ejaculate appeared. That is why direct genital contact always includes a small risk of causing pregnancy.

But you are talking about a very small amount of liquid transfering to two more surfaces (your hand, then the outside of the condom). This cannot cause pregnancy. Firstly because there probably wasn't any sperm there, and secondly because such small quantities passed between surfaces is a harsh enough condition to make any sperm unviable.

Regarding cramps, I'm sorry your girlfriend is having such a hard time with them. It's never nice to see a loved-one in pain. I think your best role her is to support her and ask her if there's anything you can do to ease the pain. She might be able to get some help from her doctor too, but that is her decision.

I think the most important thing here is to make sure your support around her cramps is for her and not to make it about any fears you might have about causing pregnancy.

I hope this helps!
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Lylecouse
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Very curious
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Male

Re: Period cramps

Unread post by Lylecouse »

Wow, thank you so much for the great answer, i surely clear up my thoughts.

I felt bad on her pain, but thanks a lot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic