ejaculation on water-saturated clothing

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
john
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

ejaculation on water-saturated clothing

Unread post by john »

First of all, sorry for the title, I am not good at making one.

Second, I am sorry to have to ask this here because I couldn't find the answer to this question anywhere. Probably because it is too specific and not quite general. Here it goes:

It is a known fact that semen cannot go through clothes.

Now, if ejaculation were directed to a cloth that were completely saturated with water, would there be any impact at all? Would the 'water-saturated' thing here make a difference? Would it increase/decrease the chance of semen going through?

Thanks in advance.
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: ejaculation on water-saturated clothing

Unread post by al »

Hi john,

The answer is, no, however "water-saturated" a piece of cloth or clothing is, sperm cannot permeate that barrier.

I noticed that you've asked several questions of us about the mechanics of pregnancy risk and reproduction. Can you speak a little bit more about why you're feeling concerned with these specific scenarios? Are you currently sexually active in a way that incurs a risk of pregnancy?
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
john
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Re: ejaculation on water-saturated clothing

Unread post by john »

Hi Al,

Thank you for your response.
Also, thanks for asking.

Yes, me and my GF are sexually active. We are extremely careful with our act (to avoid pregnancy),therefore, we never engage in sexual activity without our clothes (undies) on. Think dry humping or indirect manual sex (over clothes).

To be honest, whenever I asked question with specific scenario (like this post), it's normally because I was planning to do them (dry humping in shower). So I thought it would be better to know the risk before doing them.

It's just not my style to ask question 'first person' style, because I am quite embarassed. But you since you asked.. I decided to answer.

Finally, if you noticed, my question earlier was also aiming for a more 'technical' or 'detailed' answer. First, this is based on curiousity. Second, I was kinda seeking for some 'reassurance' (don't get me wrong, I did not doubt this site). Third, I want to be able to explain the risk to my GF in detail, I do not want to provide facts without any supporting arguments.

So far, this site has really helped me in doing so and I am very grateful that I found this site.

Maybe next time I could be more direct when asking questions. Because of my style in asking questions, one of the volunteer earlier (hi Jacob) thought I was asking hypothetical question, haha (sorry Jacob).

Again, thanks for asking Al.

Hope you have a beautiful day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic