Pregnancy scare

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Nicki minaj
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm nice
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

Pregnancy scare

Unread post by Nicki minaj »

Ok so I have been on birth control for the past two months . I started my period on either the 13th or 10th of June I can't remember. But I know I was done by that Sunday BC I had unprotected sex June the 19th . He didn't finish in me we are worried about what was in the pre ejaculate. I had been keeping up with my pill well that was until that Thursday June the 23rd that I woke up extra early way before the usual time I take my pill to get ready to leave for orientation . I usually take my pill at 8:30 am. I left my house for orientation that morning about 5:30 and forgot to take my pill. I came back home about 7pm and immediately took my pill. But on the way home I was experiencing some dizziness and nausea. I figured it was because I didn't take my pill until 11-12 hours later . So after I took my pill I went swimming and everything was fine . And got back on track with my normal pill schedule . And then Sunday June 26th I begin feeling weird again . Dizzy and a little car sick I immediately began to panic at the thought of pregnancy. I got my boyfriend to purchase a test and they both came back negative . After I seen the negatives I guess I begin to feel better for a while until that Monday night. The nausea came back and I was feeling shaky and I felt like I couldn't breathe and I just was googling pregnancy symptoms and it seemed like I had everything that was listed I was super scared . So I took another pregnancy test six days later on Wednesday and it came back negative . I said I would save the other one for if I miss my period . I had been thinking about it all week I felt like I was getting the symptoms then on Saturday I went to schlitterbahn. Had the time of my life no symptoms whatsoever . Then the next day I was back to my normal dizziness depression and shakiness . Today is Monday Fourth of July and I was horribly cramping . According to my birth control pills I'm supposed to get my period on the 10th of this month. I wanted to hold the pregnancy test until then but I just couldn't wait so I took it and guess what ? Another negative . I still feel jittery and shaky and it feels like I have a lump in my throat or a piece of food and everything I swallow it down it comes back up . And it's making me rather nauseous. I haven't thrown up yet or nothing and idk if all of this stress about pregnancy the last two weeks has been wearing me down and making my PMS worse or if I actually have a bun in the oven. I don't want to be pregnant my mom would kill me . All my friends are telling me Imma hypochondriac but I can't ignore the way I feel . HELP ?! :| :|
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pregnancy scare

Unread post by Karyn »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Locked Previous topicNext topic