Questions and Update! :)

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
ColoradoC21
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am compassionate!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Questions and Update! :)

Unread post by ColoradoC21 »

So I've read tons of article and all the message boards...and I think I have my knowledge of sex down to a science. So.

1.It is not possible for you to get pregnant when you have pants on. Even if they are only athletic shorts, or leggings, or jeans.
2.It is not possible to get pregnant from manual sex!
3. The only exception to #2 would be someone taking freshly ejaculated Semen and rubbing it inside someones vagina/directly on their vulva, and even then that's a very, very small risk.
4.Periods (even just one) mean you aren't pregnant
5.No one is 1 in a million, even me, when the facts aren't there to support it!
Is all that correct? :D

Also, I went to a psychiatrist because I really wasn't doing well and I felt like i needed to talk some things through and after a couple of sessions she decided I have a mild form of OCD...which I feel like for most people would actually be a little discouraging but I honestly feel so much relief with that diagnosis. It explains so much that I have been going through over the past couple years! So I was put on medication and given a new therapist in CO, where I'll be going to college, and things seem to be looking up! I also read somewhere that anxiety disorders develop around the age of 19 and I am 19 so this really is just making so much sense.

I don't know if you guys cared to hear that update at all, but I felt like I needed to share it, and that everything seems to be going so much better than I had planned.
Thanks for listening, and for everything you do!
Johanna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Questions and Update! :)

Unread post by Johanna »

We definitely appreciate updates, especially when someone has positive things to share! And the fact that you've reached out and found help and are learning to cope with your anxiety is definitely a good thing. I am glad to hear it, and I wish you the best of luck!
"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic