New issues

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
sara26
not a newbie

New issues

Unread post by sara26 »

So just recently my pee was smelling very strong and it would hurt a little to pee so I asked a nurse about it and she said to drink lots of water to flush my system. That kinda worked. Not too long after that I would pee, feel the need to pee 20 minutes later and only a little would come out and it hurt a little bit then again in another 20 minutes and it hurt and only a little came out. I kept drinking a lot of water and would obviously pee a lot because I was drinking a lot of water, this took away the pain. But now I'm noticing that I get these sudden urges to pee and I can't hold it but not even a lot comes out, like I shouldn't be able to not hold that amount for a few more seconds...
I'm not sure if this is linked to anything but I have a almost circular itchy spot on my leg.
I'm not really sure what's going on with my body...
Johanna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: New issues

Unread post by Johanna »

It sounds like you might be dealing with a UTI, so it is time to be seen by a doctor.
"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
sara26
not a newbie

Unread post by sara26 »

So I have been taking amoxicillin since wednesday and just now when I was peeing a big clump of im not sure what came out of my vagina? It looked yellow like my pee but in the water it was a pinky colour and looked gooey and when I wiped the paper had the pinky colour on it too. Just wondering if that is normal while taking amoxicillin cause it's never happened before.
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Karyn »

It could be you're just having some spotting, but since you're being treated for a UTI it wouldn't hurt to check in with your doctor about it.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic