Ejaculation

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
bestgoals
Pronouns: they/them

Ejaculation

Unread post by bestgoals »

So I'm a vulva-owner, and when I orgasm, I usually ejaculate. Like a lot. There's so much fluid that it soaks through LAYERS of towels. The only solution I've thought of is to masturbate in the shower/bath, but in my current living situation, that's not an option. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to contain the fluid/find a way to not have it soak everything? Thanks!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Ejaculation

Unread post by Heather »

This can be a toughie, for sure, especially if you don't have easy or cheap access to laundry.

Besides just sucking it up and using a bunch of towels you wash each time, you might look into getting a thing often called a postpartum or menstrual pad or blanket: it's generally a very absorbent washable pad, wider than your body, meant for having on a bed. Its bottom layer is generally a waterproof one of some kind so the fluid doesn't make it to your bed. They're pretty handy for a lot of things (ejaculation, sleeping without a pad during periods, etc.). You still have to wash that each time, but then it's only one thing, and you can get a couple if you like.

I have a couple from Lunapads, but they don't seem to have them anymore. But similar things are available from a bunch of places online, and they're not expensive (US $25 or less, usually). In the event you sew, it would be a super easy project (basically just a few layers of flannel sewn on top of some kind of ripstop nylon or other waterproof fabric).
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
bestgoals

Thank you!!!
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

Happy to be of service. :D Anything else I can help you with right now?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
bestgoals

Nope, that helps heaps!!
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

Awesome. Good luck, and here's to (hopefully) less laundry! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic