First sex

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
tEall
Awesomeness Quotient: Summer
Primary language: Russian
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: bi

First sex

Unread post by tEall »

Hello guys. I have a question about my new sex life.
Before, i had a homosexual contact, and i was like just i like it. Nowadays i have a girlfriend, and we are want to try sex. For me, it's first contact with girl, and for she - it's not first contact, but she tried only oral with partners before.
We had a lot of orals, but we want to start a full sexual life. She is scared, and cant fall in sexual pleasure because of her's fear.
I dont know what to do, i know about "first time fear" and so on, but i can't do anything, but wait.
She felt like she need to do that, but can't.
we have a consultation from women's medical(idk how it's name in english), and she advice us to wait.. but this waiting time has to fuck up us(i mean we have start thinking that sex is not normal and that's not what we will have in our relationship).
How to break this fear and how not to lose ourselfs in this situation?
we are 1 year in realtionship
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: First sex

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi tEall,

If your partner is afraid or nervous about having intercourse, then that's likely a sign that she's not quite at a place where she's ready to do that. If she's anxious, it might be helpful for her to think about where that fear is coming from and for the two of you to talk about what you could do to ease those fears. Sex is common in relationships, but there's no timeline for when it happens in a relationship. Some couples are okay having it right away, others need more time. Does that make sense?

I think these two articles might also help you both right now: Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist
Sorting Maybe from Can't-Be: Reality Checking Partnered Sex Wants & Ideals
tEall
Awesomeness Quotient: Summer
Primary language: Russian
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: bi

Unread post by tEall »

Hi Sam,
Thanks for ur advice and shared articles. We've learned from them that we are ready enough, and we've talked about fear.
In this situation we've got a trouble with going on. Her's muscles are strong enough to keep me away, even from getting her non virginity. Naturally, i cant enter.
Hopefully, we've started to strach them by tongue and fingers.. Are there any advices how to do that?
Is there any other idea how to do that?
Wishfull,
tEall.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome, I'm glad they were helpful.

From what you're describing, it sounds like she's still experiencing some tension and tightness when it comes to penetration. This article has a lot of advice on how to address that, and what might be causing it: From OW! to WOW! Demystifying Painful Intercourse .

It may also help to know that, while you can take steps to get used to having things inserted into the vaginal canal, there's no way to stretch it out so that it's always ready to have something inserted. You have to follow a lot of the advice in the article I just linked to each time you have sex to make sure it's not painful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic