Peeing while using vibrator? (help)

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
mirrorkat
Primary language: English

Peeing while using vibrator? (help)

Unread post by mirrorkat »

So I'm fifteen, no history of incontinence, blah blah blah. I did try manual masturbation for a bit, but my clitoris is practically the size of a grain of sand and everything is kind of confusing, so I bought a vibrator. The problem is, (aside from the fact that I think my clit may be broken because this doesn't seem to be working regardless) whenever I use it, and not even to the point of orgasm, it makes me pee. I've googled this and stuff. It's definitely not ejaculate, seeing as it's yellow and smells like pee, and I've tried emptying my bladder beforehand, but there just always seems to be more. In fact, I use the vibrator, pee a little bit, and think "okay, so that's done with, then," and then it happens again. And again. My bladder is amazing.
Anyway. Thoughts/advice?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Peeing while using vibrator? (help)

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Mirrokat,

One possibility is that the particular way this vibrator is built or the angle you've been using is somehow stimulating your body to have this reaction. If you switch back to manual stimulation or rubbing against things, do find that the same thing happens?

You mention finding that area of your body confusing. This article might help you with that, at least a little bit: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More
mirrorkat
Primary language: English

Unread post by mirrorkat »

I find that manual stimulation actually barely elicits a reaction of any kind. Thanks for the link, by the way.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

You know, if you're finding you're not able to completely void (empty) your bladder, that is something it'd be smart to just check in with a healthcare provider about.

In the event anything isn't wrong, and this is just what happens when you do this particular thing, I'd just accept it. Chemically, ejaculate and urine are pretty darn similar, and come from the same place, so ultimately, whatever it is, there's nothing wrong with it, and it's just a matter of preparing for that reaction, like by putting a towel down.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic