How safe it is?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
naturalway505
not a newbie
Primary language: English

How safe it is?

Unread post by naturalway505 »

Hi! I know I've posted a similar question here. But I'm concerned about it again. We have a long distance relationship, and we see each other twice a month. But since we're trying condoms and FAM at least once of those we can't have sexual intercourse. We're gonna see each other on monday, and it's two days after her ovulation. Is it safe to use only condoms? We definetely can't get pregnant. Is there any other method I can use to have a peace of mind? Or do you think we should really avoid it? Thanks a lot ! =)
Ashleah
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: "I'm a woman phenomenally"
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Re: How safe it is?

Unread post by Ashleah »

Hi Naturalway,

The condom is a very effective method when used correctly. But as Sam said in your other thread, what level of protection you need to feel comfortable is a decision that you and your partner have to make. If you aren't feeling all that great about it, it is perfectly fine and probably best, to hold off until you do.

If you would like more information on condoms and effectiveness you can find it here:Condoms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic