Lesbians and Kink

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
PiratePrincess
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm a starry eyed dreamer.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Homoflexible, heavy female preference.

Lesbians and Kink

Unread post by PiratePrincess »

I'm a girl who really likes other girls but I've noticed something recently. When I go looking at tags of my kinks, there's no lesbian relationships! Are we women-loving-women just not down with all the kinky stuff?

I know that there are leather bars but those are exclusively for men and lesbian bars don't seem very kink friendly... Is my search for a female domme going to be hampered by the fact that lesbians just don't get involved in kink that often?

Anyone have any tips for finding places where the kink community and the lesbian community overlap?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Lesbians and Kink

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi PiratePrincess,

All sorts of people are involved in BDSM and kink. However, that diversity sometimes doesn't filter out into representations of kink, so you can end up seeing a lot of images of heterosexual couples. Finding folks who share your orientation and interests is often a matter of trial and error, of poking around and exploring until you find a space that feels like what you need.

Too, if you're under 18, many of those spaces will be off-limits to you by default because of your age. Part of being able to find what you're looking for may simply be waiting until your old enough to access more of those spaces.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic