Questions and Answers

Boyfriend, bummed

asks:

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about one month and meanwhile he is climaxing quicker and quicker. He also says he's not really enjoying it as much because it's such a short time. Any suggestions or comments?

'gasmless

Emma asks:

I can't have an orgasm: I have been sexually active for a year. Any suggestions?

College & Condoms

jakerug asks:

I'm a 17 yr old male and thinking hard about sex because I am going to college in the fall. My parents were not clear with me on sex so I am asking you: is sex fast like in pornography or nothing like that and slow and romantic? Also what are the chances you could get a STD or infection without using a condom?

Will she find me unattractive?

asks:

I would like to have sexual intercourse with the girl I love. But I'm really shy about it because I have scars on my back from cuts and such, they're really unattractive, and I KNOW she'll freakout if she sees them, what should I do?

How's sex done?

asks:

How's sex done?

Is THIS orgasm?

Paige asks:

I am 16 and sexually active but never have had an orgasm. I try to masturbate and it feels good but I have to stop half way through because my body trembles a lot. What does this mean and how can I eventually have an orgasm?

Is anal sex no different?

asks:

My boyfriend says that anal sex is no different than regular sex. Is that true? He also says we don't have to use a condom? Also, will I still be a virgin if I have anal sex? Will it hurt as much?

Too big for me?

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have sex and it just doesn't work. I'm a virgin and he isn't. I think he's too big for me. Or is it the position? Any suggestions?

Just getting it over with

Maria asks:

My friend recently had sex for the first time and she is a year younger than I am and I really want to have sex. Is it wrong to just want to get it over with or is that called being a slut?

So, I'm thinking I'm bi?

Juanita asks:

I've identified as straight for my entire life, but recently been noticing that I may be attracted to girls as well. I'm thinking that I'm probably bi, maybe attracted 30% to girls, 70% to guys. What's so strange is that I went to an all-girls Catholic high school, and never found myself attracted to my schoolmates.

The thing is, I'm wondering if I'm attracted to girls, or just obsessing about my sexuality and therefore thinking that I'm attracted to girls because my obsessiveness makes me more aware of them. (I've had OCD symptoms before, so this is possible.) You see, I haven't had any major crushes on girls, but I think I could if I let myself see them romantically.

Then I'm wondering--if I am attracted to girls, which I probably am--is it worth coming out? I am definitely mainly attracted to guys, but I feel like I could be missing out on good relationships if I ignore this aspect of myself. But then, how would people view me? I go to a very liberal, accepting college, but what about my past roommates, for instance. We've seen each other naked, and it didn't mean anything to me, but would they think I had been attracted to them or something?

I'm thinking the easiest thing would be to change my "interested in" status on facebook. Then, if people felt like asking, they could, but I wouldn't have to tell people directly. I think my friends would be cool like that. But is it even worth the hassle? Am I making mountains out of obsessive molehills (to use a very mixed metaphor)? I do identify mainly as straight.

How do lesbians have sex?

Anonymous asks:

I know this might be a bit of an out there topic but I'm so confused. I'm sure i'm a Lesbian but now I dont know what to do...I've never been with a guy or a girl, but I'd like to try with a girl, I'm just not sure of what to do when I go to cross that bridge.

Severe period treatment

Faith asks:

I have horrible menstruation. Horrible. The cramps make me cry and be nauseous (I've had to stay at home on more than one occassion for them and I NEVER miss school), the blood flow is relentless (7 days usually), and I get a severe headache and mild fever. I have a suspicion that it's genetic, considering how my mother once bled for 12 days. Exercise seems to help, but I was wondering what else I can do? I'm sick of feeling like this a week every month. I'm at the end of my rope!