What is the best position during sex?

rachelle asks:

What is the best position during sex?

It's the position that you and your partner find immensely pleasurable at that moment in place and time.

The answer to your question is going to change based on where you are, how you're feeling, and who you're with. So you and your partner get to figure out what's working and what's not. If something feels awesome, then feel free to scream out, "YES! Do more of that!" And if whatever happening isn't happening, you can say, "Whoa, let's change it to something else."

For tips on how to communicate your desires and needs to your partner, check out: Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

And if you want to know what's up about what's feeling good, check out: and Yield for Pleasure

But whatever position you pick, make sure you're playing it safely. More info on that: Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

written 30 Mar 2008 . updated 30 Mar 2008

AIDS. Understanding, for the first time, what those four letters meant was shocking for me. It must have been in the late eighties, and I can't have been much older than 10 or 11. There were glossy...
There is really only one thing that you need to know about sex and disability: Disabled people have sex, too. Beyond that, it’s pretty much impossible to generalize. The word "disability" covers a...