Ejaculation questions

anonymous asks:

Hi I'm 14 and have been masturbating for 2 years now. I masturbate about 2-3 times a day. When i ejaculate the come squirts out about 1 and half feet and i usually have 4 strong squirts of come. Is this normal for my age? What should i do?

David replies:

Hi Concerned Boy,

The very, very short answer is "you're doing fine." How far you can ejaculate or how far or how often aren't really important. Really! There's not a right way to ejaculate, which means you don't have to do anything different.

When I was a little younger than you are some of the older boys at school would carry on as it was a race -- who could squirt the most, or the most often, or the quickest, or, especially, the farthest. I just thought it felt good! And that's the most I think anyone really needs to worry about.

David

written 17 Sep 2007 . updated 03 Jan 2013

There's a whole lot more to this anatomy than meets the eye. Sure, you may know where the penis is... but what about the rest of it? This simple guide walks you through the external and internal...
Pornography is one of those complicated, weird issues in life. A lot of people are really uncomfortable with the idea of anyone, and especially teenagers, reading, looking at, or watching...