Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Please help..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help..
asdasd25
Neophyte
Member # 28063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asdasd25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick background. my girlfriend and i was making out on 31/12/07 and we decided to take it to the bathe room. clothes off and made out.
there was no intercourse and no contact between my penis and her vagina. what we did was just kissing, i went down on her and then bathe together. i did not ejaculate when we are making out. then we took a quick bathe. while drying ourself, she gave me a handjob and i ejaculate into the toilet bowl, no contact with her body or what so ever.
her last period was on 10/11th of dec and she haven had her period since.. she told me also that she had some bleeding, like spotting, on the 5th i think. it lasted for about 2-3 days.

could she be pregnant..?
why would there be spotting..?
she wasnt ovulating right..?

please help

Posts: 6 | From: jpn | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Semen needs to come in contact w/ the vulva for there to be ANY pregnancy risk. It doesn't sound like that happened here.

There can't be any pregnancy with no pregnancy risk.

Does she normally have irregular periods? Some women have spotting sometimes, for seemingly no reason. Doesn't mean she's pregnant.

If she doesn't have her period in the next week and it would make you feel better, you can ask her to take a pregnancy test. (As through was no risk though, i would personally opt for just waiting it out.)

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asdasd25
Neophyte
Member # 28063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asdasd25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, she is normally having irregular periods. but the spotting is freaking her out.. i told her to get to kit to test but i think that would freak her out even more [Frown]
sheesh..

Posts: 6 | From: jpn | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asdasd25
Neophyte
Member # 28063

any more advice.. [Frown]
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The best advice, if she is really freaking out about this, is to have her take a pregnancy test. Given your situation, I don't believe there was much of a risk at all.

Trust me, taking a pregnancy test can be the best relief there is. They are definitly worth the $10 or so dollars.

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asdasd25
Neophyte
Member # 28063

how do i get her to test.. she seem scared when i just brush the idea of the kit. [Frown]
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps you could buy one for her? They aren't that expensive. And maybe you could be with her when she takes it, for moral support. It's a pretty easy test- Preferably first thing in the morning, she pees on the stick and waits for a few minutes.

This is the only was she's going to know for sure, unless she gets a full blown period or she goes to the doctor and they do a blood test or even a urine test. So really, this would be the most efficient, at this point. So you could let her know that.

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.