Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
- not a newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:01 am
- Awesomeness Quotient: I'm creative!
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: She/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: Asexual
- Location: Uk
I'd like to send a private message to another member but it says I'm not authorised to, is there a way I can be?
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 7330
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
- Primary language: english
- Preferred pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
For safety reasons, we don't allow private messages between users, so that isn't an authorization we can give you.