Orgasm?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
tyger
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Asexual

Orgasm?

Unread post by tyger »

Hi. Im female (with female parts) and Identify as asexual, but I might've had an orgasm. I was listening to relatively normal ASMR, just quiet speaking, and the person speaking started to "kiss". It wasn't meant in a sexual manner. But I could imagine the feeling/action so intensely, and then I felt like I was all tensed up, also like my abdomen was throbbing. It also felt like I was almost losing consciousness, kinda like drifting and not entirely focused. And afterward I felt the immediate need to pee so had to go to the bathroom and stop, but I still felt a little tense and my legs were a bit shaky. When I looked at your information on orgasms it was all about sexual desire and the like, and for me it was just the thought of kissing, without any touching/sexual acts since I'm ace and don't really want that. But I feel like the signs matched...could it have been an orgasm?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Orgasm?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Tyger,

We can't say for certain, but given what you're describing it sounds like you got pretty aroused but didn't reach orgasm (honestly, orgasm can be pretty tricky to reach without some kind of physical stimulation). People can become aroused by all sorts of things, and if sex doesn't hold any interest for you but kissing does, then it's quite possible that listening to that ASMR turned you on. Does that help at all?
tyger
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Asexual

Unread post by tyger »

Yes! I was just unsure about it since I didn't imagine anything sexual but I had that kinda experience. Thanks for your reply.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic