Hookup angry I slept with his friend?

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
PartySarah
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m a girl that likes to party
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Hookup angry I slept with his friend?

Unread post by PartySarah »

So I met a guy over Tinder, and ended up having a one night stand. We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again. weeks later I ended hooking up with a different guy, turns out they are friends and the first guy I had a one night stand was angry that I slept with his friend. I tried to explain to the first guy that I wasn’t dating him or his friend and that both were just one night stands. Me and the first guy I slept with are not dating. He’s angry that I slept with his friend, not that I have had sex since I slept with him. I told him I didn’t know that the second guy I slept with was his friend.

I really like both of them. The sex was great and I had a orgasm both times and really want to keep having sex with both causally. :D :D :D How do I approach my first hookup? :?:
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Hookup angry I slept with his friend?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi PartySarah,

Honestly, I'd strike the first guy from your list of potential casual partners; someone who gets angry with you for that (especially when you had no way of knowing they were friends) is signalling that he's not a great candidate for ongoing sexual activity. As for how to navigate hook-ups in a more general sense, this article has some really solid information: Casual...Cool? Making Choices About Casual Sex.

Too, while it looks like Norway has comparatively low numbers of Covid cases, it still may be best to hold off on hook-ups until the pandemic is passed, or to be incredibly rigorous about talking about Covid precautions with the people you're planning to hook up with to see how careful they're being.
PartySarah
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m a girl that likes to party
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by PartySarah »

Sam W wrote:Hi PartySarah,

Honestly, I'd strike the first guy from your list of potential casual partners; someone who gets angry with you for that (especially when you had no way of knowing they were friends) is signalling that he's not a great candidate for ongoing sexual activity. As for how to navigate hook-ups in a more general sense, this article has some really solid information: Casual...Cool? Making Choices About Casual Sex.

Too, while it looks like Norway has comparatively low numbers of Covid cases, it still may be best to hold off on hook-ups until the pandemic is passed, or to be incredibly rigorous about talking about Covid precautions with the people you're planning to hook up with to see how careful they're being.
I heard somewhere that masks are supposed to be wore while having sex? Is that true? I ask because it sprang to mind when you mention COVID19 precautions.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

The latest recommendations around sex and Covid-19 do suggest that wearing a mask can help lower the risk. I actually really like this rundown of what the risks are and what people can do to manage them if they choose to be sexual: https://www.sfcdcp.org/wp-content/uploa ... 5.2020.pdf.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic