Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 3:17 am
- Age: 21
- Awesomeness Quotient: Confident
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: He
- Sexual identity and orientation: None
- Location: Singapore
Good day all, I’m able to retract my penis in flaccid or erect state. However, whenever I retract my foreskin, there is an extra foreskin folded below the penis gland. It seems like when I was pulling down the foreskin, the foreskin will roll back down and fold outwards in a sense “overlapping” and stays at the penis glans. It’s abit complicated for me to explain, but I do wish to know what is my condition for me. Is it normal or am I having tight foreskin. Please advise me, thank you!
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 7485
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- Age: 30
- Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
- Primary language: english
- Preferred pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
It may be that you're just experiencing one of the many different ways a foreskin can look and act. You can read about what those are (and what things are cause for concern) here: A Foreskin Foray: Questions, Concerns, & Clarifications
. Too, is what you're describing accompanied by any pain or discomfort?