After T-Shot Effects

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
BuddyBoi21
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My Eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Sexual identity: Pansexual

After T-Shot Effects

Unread post by BuddyBoi21 »

Hey y'all,

So I'm a nonbinary person and I've been on testosterone for a little over a year now and have been getting more in touch with my body again. Yesterday I was noticeably more hungry than usual and today I'm a lot more aroused and craving sexual (and non-sexual) touch.

I've also been recently trying to put myself out there in regards to dating by speaking to a girl I have a crush on and asking to study with her for one of our classes.

I just find myself wanting some sort of company or a nice date more than usual. Typically I'd be in the gym working out or trying to focus on nutrition and cooking but it seems these past few days I've just felt more like the stereotypical teen boi more than usual.
Can anyone relate?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: After T-Shot Effects

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Buddyboi,

Just wanted to chime in and say that I have several friends on T who have noticed that they have periods of feeling hornier or more interested in sex or dating, and that sometimes those correlate to where they are in their T cycle (e.g right after injection).
BuddyBoi21
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My Eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Sexual identity: Pansexual

Re: After T-Shot Effects

Unread post by BuddyBoi21 »

Hey Sam,
Glad to know I'm not alone in that boat! It seems interesting to be.more aware of it now than I have been in the past!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic